The taste of lugaw may vary according to different recipes that Filipinos enhanced and reinvented with their different choice of ingredients. It is most served with different side dishes and the most popular is the tokwa’t baboy, dipped in a special sauce.
We offer “how to prepare and cook lugaw” with our own version that is very competitive with most of lugaw stalls in the country in terms of affordability and taste quality. However, we can leave it up to you if you wish to enchance and reinvent in your own way.
Package Price: P40,000
- Mall-Quality Cart (4.5ft x 2.5ft x 7ft)
- Electric Rice Cooker 50cups
- Frying Pan
- Soup Casserole
- Juice Container with Ladle
- Containers, Utensils, Wares
- Initial Inventory
- Crew Uniform
- Video Training & Operations Manual
- Costing and Pricing Formula
- Promo Banner
- Plain Lugaw or with Egg
- Goto with Chicken
- Plain Tokwa or with Baboy
- Gulaman Juice, other drinks preferred by client
- SRP: P15-30/serving
Click to View List of Clients
- Business Kit (same inclusions as above no cart) = P18,000
- Kiosk/Mall Cart = contact us for best offer
Do you provide food sampling?
No. All the products that we will provide comes from legitimate and reliable suppliers – not necessarily the cheapest, but the best in terms of food taste, quality, and affordability. Read more