Soft serve ice cream is a cheap and fast selling product popularized by fast food chains and convenience stores.
Unlike the usual ice cream in scoops, Soft-served ice cream is softer made from a mixture of flavored powders and water, and dispensed from a machine. This is served with a cone or cup, best with different dips and toppings.
It’s not necessarily to look for a branded ice cream stall just to taste a soft served ice cream that you are craving for. We offer a very affordable package, way below the price of leading franchises.
P138,000 P119,000 (Promo until May 2017)
- Mall-Quality Cart (4.5ft x 2.5ft x 7ft)
- Table-Top Soft Ice Cream Machine (3-nozzles)
- Storage Box
- Containers, Utensils, Wares
- Initial Inventory
- Crew Uniform
- Video Training & Operations Manual
- Costing and Pricing Formula
- Promo Banner
- Flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, Buko Pandan, Ube, Cheese, Cookies & Cream, Strawberry
- Other menus like dips, toppings, and float can also be offered by clients
- SRP: P7-12/serving
Click to View List of Clients
- Business Kit (same inclusions as above no cart) = P99,000
- Kiosk/Mall Cart = contact us for best offer
Do you provide food sampling?
No. All the products that we will provide comes from legitimate and reliable suppliers – not necessarily the cheapest, but the best in terms of food taste, quality, and affordability. However, you can visit our clients near your area to taste the products and see the actual operations. Read more